1. Put the rolled oats in a food processor and grind them into oatmeal. You can also use ready-made oatmeal, or if your dog prefers it more crunchy, leave the rolled oats whole. This will give a slightly firmer consistency.
2. Then purée 400g of the cooked peas with the parsley and about 60-80ml of water.
3. Put the pureed pea mixture into a bowl with the oat flour/flakes and mix well.
4. Form small balls from the mixture with slightly moistened hands.
5. You can then fry the balls briefly in a well coated pan to give them a little crunch. You can also skip this step, or prepare the recipe sometimes this way and sometimes that.
6. Cut the fennel into pieces and steam in a saucepan until the fennel is soft.
7. Puree the cooked fennel with the remaining 300g peas, salt and approx. 100-120ml water.
8. Stir the sunflower oil and V-Complete into the puree.
9. Now you can serve the bowl with balls and the pea-fennel puree. Enjoy serving!
Enjoy the meal.